Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am a Digital Immigrant!

I realized that I am a digital immigrant. I did not grow up with computers and I still am trying to feel my way through the technology maze. I came through school when computers were first being seen as a resource in the classroom. We would play some games and use the computer for a few assignments. I did not have a computer until I came to grad school. I still do not know how I got through my undergrad without a computer, but i did! I now see the value of web 2.0 and I love so many of the new programs and sites I have come across. It can be intimidating though. I know I will use technology in my class, but I have to pick and choose when and where to use it. I am becoming better using the computer but I am a true digital immigrant but I am becoming more familiar everyday!

No comments: