Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Week 1: And We're Off!!

Well here I am again, back at my blog! This is old hat for me as I am a veteran of Dr. S's class. Our first meeting as a class went well. We learned about what this class will cover and I hope to get a lot out of this class. Schools are always changing and we as educators must change as well. I look forward to discussing topics with all of my new classmates and learning from them and their experiences. We meet in our individual groups and my group seems to be well prepared and on the ball. I look forward to working with the ladies and hope we have nothing but a positive experience. We met last night and all-in-all it went smooth. We chatted about our up-coming power point assignment and We have a direction to finish the task. Looks like it will be a busy couple of weeks but I hope to rise up and meet the challenges ahead!

No comments: