Monday, January 12, 2009
Learning Log 3 This is It!
This has been the quickest month! Seems like just yesterday we were starting this class. All good thing must come to an end. This has been a great class. I have learned so much about the issues that face teachers, students, and parents in our schools today. We also learned a lot of valuable tools to use in our classrooms. Teachers would be wise to take advantage of the technology we have because it is a great new approach to education. We have to remember, education is constantly changing and if we as teachers are resistant to change, we will get left behind. If we get left behind, our students get left behind and we do them a huge disservice. I would like to thank my group because we were able to create some great projects and each of the members were wonderful at bringing their ideas and perspectives o the table. I am looking forward to hearing everybody's presentations. If you would like to read mine, it is at my website http://emsboss.wetpaint.com/ I would like to thank you too, Dr. S! Best of luck to everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment