Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Learning Log: What I've Learned so Far!

This class has been extremely educational. I have read and viewed many topics and know am more aware of what is going on in our schools today. I think the most important aspect I will take away from this course is the notion that technology in the classroom is ever so important in schools today. Teachers today have to be aware of technology and have to some how tailor curriculum around technology. Technology allows for so many different projects and if it is readily available in your school, you would be wise to take advantage. I feel confident using some of what I have learned in my class in the future. Another important aspect of this class has been the collaboration with my group mates. We have had a wonderful time working on our group projects and I have been exposed to the thoughts and ideas of three wonderful people. We all have different experiences, and everybody is willing to share their perspectives. This creates a great flow of ideas and sparks wonderful conversation. It is hard to belief that this class is almost over, it has gone quickly! I look forward to the rest of the class and to the sharing of more ideas. This class has opened my eyes to the on goings in education today and I will be able to meet those challenges.

No comments: