Mike Emsworth Blogs it Down
Blog Archive
►
2009
(16)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(16)
►
December
(5)
▼
July
(11)
PhotoStory 3
Animoto.com: A Cool Way to make Movies of Your Pics
Thumbs Up For Scrapblog.com
Webquest Reflection
The Ken Robinson Video
Creating Crossword Puzzles: Excel vs. edhelper.com
A Gift To My Class For Reading My Blog!!!
Web Site Evaluations
My Mind Map Flow Chart
Digital Natives vs. Digital Immigrants
Week one...Am I on this thing?!?!?
About Me
Mike Emsworth
Monroe, NY
I'm a Newly certified teacher in Social Studies. I want to finish school already!! Seems like i've been here forever!!
View my complete profile
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Web Site Evaluations
Here is a link to read my evaluations of the various links on my web site. Enjoy!
mike ems_web-reflect.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment