Friday, February 20, 2009

The 24/7 Classroom

This week we designed a website that would be accessible to students and parents. This is a wonderful tool to use in our educational world today. It allows us teachers to post assignments and resources, so students can not claim they forgot what to do or lost their assignment. Looking at the sites my classmates created, I feel a little inadequate. I do have some of the basics but I enjoyed what some did with the different widgets and graphics. It was a fun assignment, as well as a worth while one. It is important to give students access to curriculum and requirements and this allows for that kind of access. If you would like to see my site, here is the link: http://emsboss.wetpaint.com/?t=anon I got some great ideas from the others in class and I will add to this as I go forward.

No comments: