This week we looked at the other kind of presentation applications on the web. Everybody and their mother has used PowerPoint and knows all about that program. Don't get me wrong, PowerPoint is great! I have used it and have done some nice presentations. I got a chance to use Open Office presentation to create a presentation and it is really good. It has many of the same features as PowerPoint and it is free! (Yeah!) I looked at Animoto which is also a great site, but it limits your creativity and it cost money to make an extensive presentation. The presentation I did for class was done in Photo Story. It is a great program that allows you to load pics and music into your presentation. You can also provide your own narration to the video. Here is my link to my Name That President presentation, Enjoy it!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3191934570972052849
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment