Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Week one...Am I on this thing?!?!?
Welcome to my blog fellow classmates. I feel really bad for those of you having to read my thoughts! Well, today was our first day in the group chat and I had a problem getting on the Elluminate site. Evidently Internet explorer is not ideal....Firefox is the way to go. It took forever for my computer to download the program and then I had no idea what was going on. I had sent Dr. S an e mail begging for help. She did help me and so did my great group mate Nancy who called me while confrencing with our other group member, Trish. Nancy, you are the supersttar of our group! God Bless Ya!!! I was also the only one without a microphone....I think I have one built in the computer. I have some searching to do, I guess. There are so many things I don't know about and that's scary but wonderful. I can't wait to find out about all of this wonderful technology and harness it if possible. I have a great group and look forward to working with Trish and Nancy. I look forward to reading all of your blogs and hope you don't hate me for having read these ramblings of a mad man. Happy 4th people and don't forget to go to my exciting web site! It really is just a picture of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Mike!
Congratulations! Your blog entry was very honest and captured your feelings and thoughts regarding our first class online. I agree with you, if we can harness the technology for use in our classrooms, it will be an amazing feat!
Keep writing and thanks for giving me ideas for my blog. I am nervous because I have heard so many negative things about blogs.
Take Care!
Ruby
Post a Comment